In these conditions “the Company” means CBD Powerwashers Limited. These conditions shall govern all sales of the Company to the exclusion of any inconsistent terms or conditions proposed by the customer. By placing an order the customer is considered to be fully informed of and fully agreed upon these conditions.
• The price of the goods excludes VAT, which shall be charged at the rate applicable at the date of purchase.
• Goods are priced ex-works.
• Prices quoted are subject to alteration without prior notice to conform to those ruling at the time of dispatch.
Returns & Refunds
• The customer must submit a written return request via or our contact page within 14 days of receiving the goods. Failure to do so gives the Company the right to refuse the return and a refund will not be given.
• Any goods which the customer wishes to return is at the customers own cost. Returned goods must be in 'like new' condition and having no cosmetic damage. Failure to do so gives the Company the right to refuse the return and a refund will not be given.
• The customer takes all liabilities for their chosen method of return. Returns must be repackaged to an acceptable standard to provide protection from damage during transit. Failure to do so gives the Company the right to refuse the return and a refund will not be given.
• In the event of a return which is considered to be of acceptable resalable standard, the customer pays return postage and will be refunded the full value of the goods only. This excludes the original postage paid by the customer.
• The company will do its best to comply with any date of dispatch but will not accept any liability for non-delivery by the stated date.
• Any goods dispatched in error shall be returned to the Company by the customer after which the Company will credit the customer in full for cost of return.
• Returns of correctly dispatched goods of saleable quality may be subject to a 15% restocking charge plus any delivery costs.
• If the customer does not return the goods within 14 days they will have deemed to accept them and any attempt made to return goods will be rejected.
• Order for non-catalogue items cannot be cancelled once the Company has accepted the order.
• Slight deviations in quality, sizes, colours and finish that from a technical point of view are unavoidable or under common commercial practise cannot serve as grounds for complaints.
• Where part shipments are agreed with the customer, additional delivery charges will be made by the customer for the “back order”.
Loss or Damage in Transit
• The Company shall accept no liability for loss or damage unless:
a. The customer shall notify the Company, in writing, within seven days of any damage to the goods caused in transit.
b. The customer shall notify the Company, in writing, within seven days of expected delivery date, if the goods have not arrived.
• Title in the goods shall not pass to the customer until the customer has paid to the Company all sums due, howsoever arising.
• Goods, which are provided to be defective, may be replaced at the discretion of the Company, provided that there is a current guarantee, recognised by the manufacturer of the goods.
• The limitation of the liability due to failure of goods and/or due to design shall be limited to the value of the goods supplied by the Company. The Company shall have no liability whatsoever for loss or damage as a result of product failure, including loss of profits suffered by the custoemr or any third party.
• It is the responsibility of all customers to check the suitability and condition of all goods supplied by the Company before use.
Terms of Payment
• Monthly credit accounts are due payable not later than the last day of the month following the month in which goods were despatched.
• The Company shall be entitled to interest on any part of the invoice not paid by its due date from that date until payment at the rate of 8% per overdue calendar month.
• UK Law shall govern these conditions and each contract made for all purposes.
• Our terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.